It’s that time of year again – TempStars “Summer of Love” promotion! We’re here to tell you exactly how you can earn an extra $1000 this summer (yes, you read that correctly), but before we get into all that, let’s talk a little about who we are and what we do.
TempStars is Canada’s Largest and #1 Rated Dental Temping and Hiring Service
TempStars connects dental offices directly with available hygienists and assistants – for temping shifts and permanent/contract hiring. No middle man, no agencies, no hassles! You set your own hourly rate, you create you own schedule. Nobody is going to hassle you, no awkward negotiations. Find and book temping shifts with dignity and confidence – and be treated like the dental professional you are.
Not yet a member? What are you waiting for – learn more and join for FREE!
TempStars Summer of Love
This year for the “Summer of Love” promotion, you have the chance to earn a bonus of $1000. And it’s running all over Canada. Whether you’re in Ottawa or Vancouver, you have a chance to earn the grand prize! To claim your earnings, it’s pretty simple. All you have to do is be the one to complete the most shifts between July 1st to August 31, 2020. It’s important to earn a good rating for every job you complete! It seems pretty straight-forward right? That’s because it is! Just read the following rules and regulations to avoid any confusion. Make this summer the best one yet and start booking shifts today!
- Shifts must be completed between July 1st and August 31st, 2020
- The TempStars member (hygienist or dental assistant) who completes the most shifts during this time will earn a $1000 bonus from TempStars
- If an office cancels a booked shift, this will be counted as +0.5 shift
- If an office changes the hours of a booked shift that causes the shift to be unacceptable to the booked member, that shift is credited as +0.5 shift
- In the unlikely event a member arrives at an office to discover the infection control protocols or PPE supplies do not adhere to provincial guidelines and must leave as a result, this will be counted as +0.5 shift
- If a member cancels a shift for any reason, this is counted as -5.0 shifts (no exceptions)
- If there’s a tie, then the prize goes to the one with the best reviews for those shifts
- If there’s still a tie after comparing total shifts and reviews, then the prize is split amongst those tied
- Don’t forget to manually book/report shifts – they must be for shifts between July 1st and August 31st and logged/entered by September 1st to be counted.
Still haven’t signed up? Let’s get you started! 🙂
If you have any questions or need any help, simply contact us here and we’re happy to be of assistance!
Please Note: We’ll honour the rules fairly, but there may be some circumstances we didn’t think of when coming up with this contest, so ultimate judgement of the winner and the application of the rules is final, solely and exclusively at the discretion of TempStars